birding-aus

Mallee Emu-wren

To: <>, <>
Subject: Mallee Emu-wren
From: Ed Williams <>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 02:52:05 +0000
Hi John,

If you park at the Calder Higway entrance to the Nowingi track you will be fine
with a 2WD.  Then walk up the track listening/observing around the Spinifex
areas.

I got a part of 4-5 Mallee Emu-wrens there about a month ago (in a 2WD) around
about 200m up the track on the right hand side.

When I put a similar RFI out about 6 weeks ago there had been several other
sightings at that time too.

Good luck,

Ed