birding-aus

Great to hear about good numbers of Princess at Jupiter Well and if you

Subject: Great to hear about good numbers of Princess at Jupiter Well and if you want to see a preview on film from a previous trip you can do so here
From: "Donald G. Kimball" <>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 10:04:40 -0700
Thanks to Mark Carter for mentioning that Princess are in good numbers at
Jupiter Well.  Fantastic beautiful place and by the way if you are even
remotely thinking of this you should jump on it.  The area is absolutely
gorgeous !   Being from North America and traveling to Aus with seeing
Princess in mind I cant imagine being from Aus and not doing this trip! and
Yes indeed I had the joy of filming Princess as most already know.  To see
still photos from this adventure you can click here.
http://polytelismedia.wordpress.com/2008/09/

In case folks would enjoy seeing Princess on DVD in that area so you get a
preview of what you might see there the film on Aus parrots including
Princess is available on my website as well.  Love hearing about these
beautiful birds and would love to chat with anyone who went out to Jupiter
and saw them as well.

Cheers!

Don Kimball

http://polytelismedia.wordpress.com/