birding-aus

Shearwater in Singapore

To: David James <>, Birding Aus <>
Subject: Shearwater in Singapore
From: Kim Seng Lim <>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 23:33:10 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Tom,

Thanks for your inputs and those of others who have offered their opinions.

It is worth noting that opinions differ markedly in Singapore and Australia,
and that the Records Committee in Singapore is evaluating the recent shearwater
records very carefully. As shearwaters occur very rarely in Singapore, it is
prudent to consult others who may have more experience wiht them. This is what
I was trying to achieve here.

Best wishes,
Kim Seng