birding-aus

World Bird Sightings and iPhone Software

To: Steve Potter <>
Subject: World Bird Sightings and iPhone Software
From: Helen Larson <>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 03:04:31 +0100 (BST)
hello Steve et al
My iphone now has 2194 world bird records on it (imported from text file) in
the
application "My Bird Observations", thanks to the determined work by Gina
Aguilera, the software developer. The data wouldn't go in as csv files for some
reason. Gina was very helpful.
Once they are all in - and arranged in the taxonomy you want - it works a
treat.
Can set up filters for countries, states, counties and make lists for each.

that said, when the cassowary walked up to our car yesterday it was back to
scribbling in notebook while taking photos (with phones, no camera with us) and
just plain gazing in admiration at it.
Helen