birding-aus

RFI for Adelaide

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: RFI for Adelaide
From: "Tony Keene" <>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 12:51:30 +0000
Hi all,

 Not wishing to be a pest with RFIs, but I'm on a surprise (but very welcome)
trip to Adelaide in the near future - maybe next week, maybe later. I'm going
to try and get an extra day or so out of the trip, so if anyone knows of any
good spots in Adelaide or accessible by public transport from there where I
could see some birds that aren't common or present in Sydney, that would be
very much appreciated. From a quick nose through Morcome, it looks a little
lower in species density than some other places, so I'm not holding out for a
miracle 50-lifer spree. Birdline SA seemed rather quiet and most search results
for "Adelaide birding" lead to inland trips for grasswrens, which would be
lovely, but outside of my time and financial constraints.
 Many thanks in advance!

 Tony

Photos, paintings and drawings of Australian, NZ, Swiss and British Birds
 http://www.tonykeenebirds.co.uk