birding-aus

FW: [OZTL_NET] QUERY: Feathers For Phoebe by Rod Clement

To: "" <>, "Woodford, Russell" <>
Subject: FW: [OZTL_NET] QUERY: Feathers For Phoebe by Rod Clement
From: Nikolas Haass <>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 14:49:30 -0700 (PDT)
Not sure if this adds to the thread:
Although not really similar to "Phoebe" - but also not less similar than a Bird
of Paradise! -  there are three tryrants in North America:
Eastern Phoebe, Say's Phoebe and Black Phoebe.
I have and love HANZAB, but I am not so sure if HANZAB would have helped with
these three species ;-)

Cheers,

Nikolas

Nikolas Haass