birding-aus

Mice plague and bird deaths

To: "Tony Keene" <>, <>
Subject: Mice plague and bird deaths
From: "Ross Macfarlane" <>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 18:17:30 +1000
Good tip but I would not encourage anyone to try getting their hands on it. I used to be manager of a plant that made an antifreeze product occasionally and the guys hated Bitrex with a passion. Despite wearing dust masks they would complain they couldn't get the taste out of their mouths for days. Not something to muck around with in a domestic setting, if anyone was thinking about it...

-----Original Message----- From: Tony Keene