birding-aus

UK twitchers visit Christmas Is.-hopefully!

Subject: UK twitchers visit Christmas Is.-hopefully!
From: M RODGERS <>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 23:50:11 +0100 (BST)
Dear Ausbirders
Just a quick post to say that hopefully we will be on Christmas Is. from Friday
for a week staying in the 'Captains Last Resort' .  Having already discussed
the
'wrong' time for a visit recently with Mike Carter and others I will be keen to
look out any vagrants still lurking (or new arrivals) on the island.  Even at
this late hour the trip looks a bit in the air due to the Icelandic ash cloud
over the UK- I hope I can report something interesting next week!
Matthew Rodgers UK