birding-aus

Zeiss binocular repair feedback

To: Jill Dening <>
Subject: Zeiss binocular repair feedback
From: Dave Torr <>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 21:36:51 +1000
Wish I could share that view Jill - I had a few quality issues with my Zeiss
(e.g. the casing coming off the body) and sent them back via OSA (no
criticism of them) - Zeiss claimed the bins had been dropped and charged me
a LOT of money - I recall there was a slight dent in one barrel but
optically they were fine - and that does not explain how the casing came
away or some of my other issues. OSA have been fine and showed me the quote
and tried to negotiate a better deal, but I am not at all happy with Zeiss