birding-aus

Macquarie Marshes photography exhibition

To: "" <>
Subject: Macquarie Marshes photography exhibition
From: Thomas Rayner <>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 16:12:35 +1000
Hi birders,

Many of you will have heard of the Macquarie Marshes, near Warren in western
NSW. I may have even bumped into you starting your Twitchathon there.

Since 2007, I've been doing research on freshwater fish responses to
environmental flows and, in the process, documenting efforts to bring the
Marshes back to life through photography.
I thought you might be interested to hear that I'm currently having an
exhibition in Sydney as part of the Head On Photo Festival. 'Restore' showcases
the recovery of the Marshes - from parched desert to soaked oasis.

All the details are here:
http://headon.com.au/event/perry-lane-restore-wildlife-and-landscapes-macquarie-marshes

Also, check out my website for an interview I did with Robbie Buck on ABC 702
about floods and photos.
http://tomraynerphotography.com/

Kind regards,
Tom.