birding-aus

Port Stephens pelagic Sat 16th April vacancies

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Port Stephens pelagic Sat 16th April vacancies
From: Mick Roderick <>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 02:24:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

Whilst the great Great Shearwater promotion is happening I thought I'd point
out
that there are 3 spots vacant for the Saturday 16th April trip off Port
Stephens. Roger mentioned that Sydney is a long way from Portland (and so Port
Stephens even further), but don't forget that a single Great Shearwater was
seen
on the Eden pelagic on the 5th March...a little closer to the NSW Central Coast!

We had a Kermadec and a White-necked Petrel on an offshore survey from Port
Stephens last Friday too.

Reply to me direct if you're interested in the 16th April trip.

Mick