birding-aus

Thomas & Thomas 2nd Edition.

To: Chris Sanderson <>
Subject: Thomas & Thomas 2nd Edition.
From: John Tongue <>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:28:45 +1100
Hi All,
I bought a copy of the first edition of Thomas and Thomas just  few years ago,
and have found it very useful.  I'v also recently bought a copy of the latest
edition, as my previous comment made clear.  I expect it will be very useful,
too (can't wait to get out and try out some of their sites!)

However, rather than trying to be negative or nitpicking, my comments about the
Yumbarra Conservation area were really meant to be a bit of a warning to people
not to expect every detail  (in either of the books, or anything similar) to be
100% accurate.  They are a fantastic guide, but only a guide, and there are
bound to be mistakes.  I always find it very helpful with whatever guides I'm
relying on if people who have some experience with it can point out to me any
minor errors to be wary of.

Cheers,
John Tongue
Ulverstone, Tas.