birding-aus

A Suitable End for Office Paperwork

To: Birding-Aus Aus <>
Subject: A Suitable End for Office Paperwork
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 14:32:42 +1100
Dear B-A ers,

I will probably get my wrist slapped for this, but it has an important environmental theme. I have just bought a brand of toilet paper called "Naturale" It is purported to be made from recycled office paper. I thought by buying it, I would be doing something for the environment, but I would be able to do with office paperwork, what I have so long wanted to.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford