birding-aus

Spam from Cocos

To: David James <>
Subject: Spam from Cocos
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 21:43:25 +1100
David,

I think Paul Dod's explanation is much more likely. The world of internet domain names has become murkier and murkier. Cocos and Turkish Cyprus sharing the same domain? Next we will be sharing the .au domain with Austria. Ah, well lot of the world can't seem to be able to tell the difference any way.

I did find it rather puzzling that the good folk of our Cocos should be up to that sort of shenannigans.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford