birding-aus

Tern migration peak has passed on the Sunshine Coast, Qld

To: Jill Dening <>
Subject: Tern migration peak has passed on the Sunshine Coast, Qld
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:17:03 +1100
Sorry Jill, it's one of those days.

Carl

On 15/03/2011, at 4:11 PM, Jill Dening wrote:

I knew the answer was out there somewhere :-) Why didn't I ask you before, Carl? Cancel the geolocators!

Jill

Jill Dening
Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia

26° 51' 41"S  152° 56' 00"E

On 15/03/2011 1:32 PM, Carl Clifford wrote:
Jill,

Perhaps the best answer to where and when they go is that they take Tern
about?

Cheers,

Carl Clifford, (diving for fox-hole)