Insuring birding equipment

To: "Birding Aus" <>, "Frank Antram" <>
Subject: Insuring birding equipment
From: "Elizabeth Shaw" <>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 22:10:40 +1100
I insure my telescope, camera, etc as an excess (or whatever they call it) through my house and contents insurer, RACV. I've never had any trouble, and renewal for them all is on the same date - I hate having to remember lots of different renewal dates. I've never had to claim, luckily, but as I go outback and on pelagics, etc, the cost of having to replace them without insurance is too frightening. The cover is supposed to cover all eventualities.
Elizabeth Shaw
Phillip Island

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>

The University of NSW School of Computer and Engineering takes no responsibility for the contents of this archive. It is purely a compilation of material sent by many people to the birding-aus mailing list. It has not been checked for accuracy nor its content verified in any way. If you wish to get material removed from the archive or have other queries about the archive e-mail Andrew Taylor at this address: andrewt@cse.unsw.EDU.AU