birding-aus

singing bushlark

To: <>
Subject: singing bushlark
From: "KAREN HUNT" <>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 15:06:12 +0800
Thanks to all the people who responded privately to my listing of the
singing bushlark. I stand corrected - wiser heads than mine have identified
the little bloke as a canary.

I'd never seen one that colour so it never even occurred to me that it could
be this species.

You'll all be pleased to know the little fellow has found a good home and
appears set to live a long and happy life with his new owner.

I love a happy ending.