birding-aus

Little Corellas in Albion Park

Subject: Little Corellas in Albion Park
From: "Tony Keene" <>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 04:56:55 +0000
Hi Tim,

 The majority of replies I saw were of the opinion they didn't get there
entirely by themselves, being either escapees from captivity or descended from
similar flocks nearby, so I would be rather hesitant to tick them.
 Personally (and I mean personally - I certainly don't think anything wrong
with people ticking how they like), I'm a lot happier ticking a bird when it's
in its natural, wild range, but is purely personal preference, not some
campaign to force my ticking rules on anyone.
 However, I might have to make a small grimace if you've got Red Jungle-fowl on
your list after visiting a farm... ;-)
 Cheers,

 Tony