birding-aus

IRON RANGE & MUSGRAVE: RFI

Subject: IRON RANGE & MUSGRAVE: RFI
From: "" <>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 07:55:46 +0800

Hey all,

In July this year, Dad, my younger brother and I will be heading up to Iron
Range
for just over a week. I realise this is a fair way off, but I'd like any
information
people have on sites between Laura and Portland Roads (Iron Range). Our
itinerary
follows this route:
Fly to Cairns (from Sydney) - Stay at KFP Julatten (1 night) - Stay at Musgrave
Roadhouse (1 night) - Stay at Gordon Creek campground in Iron Range (3 nights)
-
Stay at Musgrave Roadhouse (1 night) - Stay at KFP Julatten (1 night) - catch
plane
back to Sydney.
It does sound like a fairly short trip which is why I intend to gather as much
information as possible in order to make the most of my time spent in this
extraordinary region.
I would greatly appreciate ANY information on birds and sites anywhere in the
region, most specifically, info on the Cape York specialties.

Thanks in advance!

Kindest regards,

Max Breckenridge,
Gladesville, Sydney...

P.S. Could someone forward me the owner's of Artemis Station (Tom & Sue?) email
address? Cheers.