birding-aus

Possible Eyebrowed Thrush on the Atherton Tablelands

To: <>, birding aus <>
Subject: Possible Eyebrowed Thrush on the Atherton Tablelands
From: robert morris <>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 12:10:05 +0000
Alan
I spent a number of years living in Hong Kong and travelling extensively in
Asia - and saw Eye-browed Thrush regularly (along with nearly all of the East
Asian thrushes) . These photos although not perfect look like an Eye-browed
Thrush to me.
If someone showed me those Photos in Hong Kong - i"d just say they are an
Eye-browed thrush. They are also very shy and fly into trees when flushes and
make a v. high pitched 'seeep' call.

Rob Morris

Brisbane, Australia