birding-aus

Birding Oz forum - now FeathersandPhotos.com.au

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Birding Oz forum - now FeathersandPhotos.com.au
From: David Stowe <>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 07:58:06 +1100
Feathers and Photos
Australia's Birding & Photography Forum

The good news for those interested is that we have the old BirdingOz.com.au
forum up and running again and haven't lost any of the old forum.

THe new name and website is
http://www.feathersandphotos.com.au

A direct link to the forum page is
http://www.feathersandphotos.com.au/forums

There is now new administration and we will be making some visual changes over
the coming days/weeks.
When you visit, please REFRESH the page so that it displays the new interim
logo etc. There will still be references to BirdinOz in various places for a
little while while we get it sorted, and the home page is totally outdated
still, but one of our biggest aims was to change to name to avoid the previous
confusion and disharmony that the original name created.

As we have said previously this is not in any way designed to replace or
replicate Birding-Aus, and is of course more image based. If you are interested
in Bird Photography or even just want somewhere to post an image to ask for
identification please have a look and join up (registration is free).

Cheers
David Stowe