birding-aus

Seeking Australiana Bird Studies Cards 16 Yarra Street

Subject: Seeking Australiana Bird Studies Cards 16 Yarra Street
From: Cheryl Ridge <>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 16:05:21 -0800 (PST)
Hi folks

Some of you will be familiar with the Tetley Ty-nee Tips Tea bird cards that
have been released over the years. I am attempting to collect as
many of the different variations and printings as possible.

I would love to hear from anyone who may be able to help
me with the following cards in particular:

Australiana Bird Studies (with 16 Yarra Street address)

Australiana Bird Studies (with Copper Kettle/Liverpool address)

Australiana Bird Studies (with NO mention of protective coating)

Australiana Bird Studies (numbers 385 and above, illustrated by Sue McInnes)

**Note that these above cards do not have the dark oval masthead of old**

However, I am also still looking for various Tuckfields, Kinkara and Copper
Kettle Coffee masthead versions of the cards as well as related albums and
packaging!

If you can help, or want to swap/rehome cards, please drop me a line.

Thankyou

Cheryl Ridge