birding-aus

Fwd: [ntbirds] No access to Leanyer at the moment

To: Chris Sanderson <>, Birding Aus <>
Subject: Fwd: [ntbirds] No access to Leanyer at the moment
From: Denise Goodfellow <>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 07:25:09 +0930
Hi Chris
Boekel (1976) noted several unpublished sightings of Great Knots at the
Leanyer Sewage Ponds, but they certainly are uncommon.  I don't recall
seeing one there in my 29 years of visiting the ponds.

Denise Lawungkurr Goodfellow
PO Box 3460 NT 0832, AUSTRALIA
Ph. 61 08 89 328306
Mobile: 0438 650 835

Birdwatching and Indigenous tourism consultant
PhD Candidate
Vice-chair, Wildlife Tourism Australia

http://www.denisegoodfellow.com.au
http://www.earthfoot.org