birding-aus

Duck shooting poll

Subject: Duck shooting poll
From: Chris Gregory <>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 00:05:27 +1100
I do hate these polls, These questions fall into the category of ambiguity
like "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?" . Yes or No you can't win.

How do I know what the question "Do you believe the duck season should
return to a full 12 weeks?"means?

I'm from NSW so I don't know what length the duck shooting season is in Vic
but I assume, from the question, it is longer than 12 weeks, say 24 weeks.
In which case if I'm anti duck shooting a "return to 12 weeks" is better
than 24 weeks. So my answer is "Yes".

I voted "No" though!

Chris Gregory