birding-aus

Stilt Sandpiper at WTP

To: <>, <>
Subject: Stilt Sandpiper at WTP
From: Ed Williams <>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 09:45:55 +0000
Hi all,

Yet another request - but if anyone is heading out to WTP and the stilt
sandpiper over the next few days (29th-1st) and they don't mind yet another
inter-stater to tag along please let me know as I'll be in Melbourne until then
and I understand the T-section ponds require a permit.

I'm a pom based in Sydney and I promise to a) return the favour if you're ever
up there and b) not mention the cricket ;)

Thanks very much,

Ed Williams

Hornsby, NSW