birding-aus

Stilt Sandper Update

To: Ian May <>, "" <>
Subject: Stilt Sandper Update
From: Tim Dolby <>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 00:36:31 +0000
Hi all,

The Stilt Sandpiper was seen this morning by Warren Palmer on Pond 7 at the
T-Section Lagoons (Western Treatment Plant, Vic) between 7 and 10 am. See
http://www.eremaea.com/BirdlineRecentSightings.aspx?Birdline=6

Aside from that, anyone got any recommendation on where to stay in Kangaroo Is,
South Australia, for a family / birding trip.

Cheers,

Tim Dolby