birding-aus

The price of a (Princess) Parrot

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: The price of a (Princess) Parrot
From: bob gosford <>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 19:29:47 +0930
Thanks to Denise & Laurie for your thoughts. From Laurie's comments I just
note that there is always more that you can put in a piece - and only so
much room. And I agree with your comments about cultural issues that may
take some time to resolve or work our way through - similarly in relation to
future tours undertaken by or with the TO's - there are already some
indications that they will look at more trips in the New Year.

And I note that Denise did make a long thoughtful comment on BA earlier re
her own experiences with family from western Arnhem land and I look forward
to her contribution in the comments for the article at Unleashed.

Cheers and again, thanks,

Bob Gosford
Alice Springs

--