birding-aus

1st World Parrot count

To: 'Carl Clifford' <>, 'Birding-Aus Aus' <>
Subject: 1st World Parrot count
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:29:12 +1100
The site mentions "parrots which have been introduced by man to locations they
are not native to", and that the count will be conducted at the "height of
winter on the northern hemisphere and the time when parrot roost most
concentrated". This doesn't really sound like it's aimed at Australia.

Peter Shute