birding-aus

White-throated Needletail records

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: White-throated Needletail records
From: "Greg & Val Clancy" <>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 19:09:13 +1100
The following are all of my WTNT records so far this season - all on the north
coast of NSW.  I have not observed any Fork-tailed Swifts.

8+ at Minnie Water on 24 October;
10+ at Coutts Crossing on 19 November;
2+ at Waterview Heights, W of Grafton on 19 November;
4 near Station Creek, Yuraygir NP on 29 November;
100+ at Stuarts Point on 30 November;
70+ at Yarrahapinni NP on 30 November;
100+ at South Grafton on 1 December.

Greg Clancy