birding-aus

State of water in Perth Lakes - correction

To: <>
Subject: State of water in Perth Lakes - correction
From: "Susan Abbotts" <>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 14:13:36 +0800
There is an Oriental Pratincole at Lake McLarty - not Plover.

Apologies, Sue

Message: 5
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 12:51:19 +0800
From: "Susan Abbotts" <>
Subject: RE:State of water in Perth Lakes
To: <>

Both Thompson's and Forrestdale Lakes are dry. Lake Mclarty (as of
yesterday) was drying fast but still has some water and thousands of birds.
There is an Oriental Plover there in the SE corner. No further news of the
Inland Dotteral.

Sue

Message: 9