birding-aus

Central Australian year list competition 2011

Subject: Central Australian year list competition 2011
From: Chris Watson <>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 13:10:04 +0930
Open to all comers - entry is free. The country is begging for a competition
like this so I have just put the details up on my website for anyone
interested in putting in a big year (or even just a big week) in Central
Australia next year.

Named after the famed finder of the unfindable, the fat-budgie smuggler
himself, Mr Frederick Andrews, the Frederick Andrews perpetual trophy will
be awarded to the winning year list for 2011.

All the details are here -
http://comebirdwatching.blogspot.com/p/frederick-andrews-trophy.html

I look forward to any feedback.

Cheers,

Chris Watson

PS. oh yes, possible Latham's Snipe at the poo ponds the other morning.

--
*BIRDS CENTRAL*
Central Australian birding resource