birding-aus

Another Collector.

To: <>
Subject: Another Collector.
From: "Andrew & Annie Mulquiney" <>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:21:11 +1100
Hi Cheryl.

I just read your email.

I too am trying to finish my collection.

Yes I have my cards in Albums. The last album is

Australiana Bird Studies for cards nos 385-480, Series 5 1st edition.  They
have been illustrated by Victorian Artist, Sue McINNES.

I have a want list too.

It is 300,347,403,418,425,437,442,446,456,460,466,469,475,476.

I also have quite a few cards I am prepared to swap.

So Looking forward to hearing from you.

Please send me your list

Regards,

Annie Mulquiney