birding-aus

RFI west NSW

To: Penny Brockman <>, Birding Aus <>
Subject: RFI west NSW
From: Carol Probets <>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:35:12 +1100
Hi Penny,

The RTA website has the latest conditions, road closures, etc.
http://livetraffic.rta.nsw.gov.au/
Click on the blue flood symbol.

I notice it says that the Wilcannia to Tilpa road and Wilcannia to Wanaaring road are closed.

Also check the Bourke council website
http://www.bourke.local-e.nsw.gov.au/roads/1675/13562.html

Hope this helps.

Cheers,