birding-aus

Code of Ethics for Nature Photographers...... and Birders

To: Birding-Aus Aus <>
Subject: Code of Ethics for Nature Photographers...... and Birders
From: Chris Charles <>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 14:12:08 +1100
Good non-prescriptive common sense Carl.
However the catch is that those that have made the commitment to membership of an Association & long lenses have most likely already made their mistakes & are well intentioned with a degree of bushcraft. Meanwhile everyone with a mobile phone is now a photographer & it doesnt take long to work out that you need to use all of your megapixels to get a good image, which means perhaps 400mm from a nesting bird, if the opportunity presents itself.

Chris

Chris Charles
0412 911 184

33deg 47'30"S