birding-aus

ASHMORE 2010 Kimberley Birdwatching Trip Report; DARK-SIDED FLYCATCHER a

To: Mike Carter <>
Subject: ASHMORE 2010 Kimberley Birdwatching Trip Report; DARK-SIDED FLYCATCHER added to list
From: Laurie Knight <>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 08:11:45 +1000
Thanks Mike,

It is interesting to see that the number of vagrant passerines is well above the long term average. I suspect there are some gripped twitchers out there.

I wonder whether the increase seen this year is just a spike or whether there is a trend developing - perhaps due to some environmental change.

Regards, Laurie.