birding-aus

Missing migrants

To: Mick Roderick <>
Subject: Missing migrants
From: Tom Tarrant <>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:33:03 +1000
Hi Mick.

Similar experience in SE Qld, very few Pallid Cuckoos, WW Trillers,
waterfowl, crakes or quail, hardly any harriers. Might be an idea to move
your 'twitchathon' location to Alice Springs (I think that's where they've
all gone, judging by recent reports!)

Tom

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 9:48 PM, Mick Roderick <

--
Tom Tarrant

http://kobble.aviceda.org

http://picasaweb.google.com.au/aviceda/