birding-aus

RFI Plum-headed Finches (SEQ or NSW)

To: <>
Subject: RFI Plum-headed Finches (SEQ or NSW)
From: "Paul G Dodd" <>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 20:45:38 +1100
A big thank you to everyone that responded to my request for information
about the Plum-headed Finches.

You will be pleased to find out that Ruth and I saw a pair of them yesterday
morning on Mosquito Creek Road, Coolmunda, Qld (thanks to Chris Sanderson
for information on this site).

We had a male and female bird fly in and land on the fence wire next to us.
They stayed long enough for Ruth to get quite a few photos.

Thanks again everyone!

Paul Dodd
Docklands, Victoria