birding-aus

NSW Atlassing

To: "Paul & Irene Osborn" <>
Subject: NSW Atlassing
From: "Ralph Reid" <>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 14:19:32 +1100
Hello Paul,

I assume you are connected with NSW Branch of BA in some capacity.

I am not a member, as joining was rather pointless at the time, with my being a fulltime carer for my invalid wife.

Regardless, I did have some spare time at home, and so I "put my hand up" to do some voluntary work in the form of Atlas data entry as I thought this might be a constructive contribution.

However, I became concerned that I was to a large extent involved in a rather mis-conceived activity and in having my informed suggestions ignored, and so turned my attention and time resources to other things.

I am rather uncertain as to why a NSW Atlas is being compiled, given the comprehensive coverage given by the BA Birdata website, but I guess you have a good reason for doing what you are doing.

Best of luck to your endeavours.

Ralph Reid