birding-aus

Arctic Terns at Mordialloc, Victoria - THERE NOW!

To: Mike Carter <>
Subject: Arctic Terns at Mordialloc, Victoria - THERE NOW!
From: Paul G Dodd <>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 06:24:52 +1100
Hi Mike,

Ruth and I, with Alan Crawford, looked for the tern Friday afternoon from
5:30pm with no joy. I know of another birder that looked Thursday at around the
same time, also with no luck. It would appear that late morning to
mid-afternoon at the latest is definitely the best time to look.

Paul Dodd
Docklands, Victoria

Sent from my iPhone