birding-aus

FW: DVD series on seabirds

To: Laurie Knight <>
Subject: FW: DVD series on seabirds
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 09:56:55 +1000
Laurie, et al,

If you are happy to watch VCD/DVDs on your computer, get VLC http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ VLCs motto is "it plays everything". And on just about everthing - Mac , Windoze, multiple Linux versions. I have not had to worry about regions since I began using it. And it is FREE. When you install VLC, select it as your default media player and you can play anything from anywhere, if it is on a disc.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford