birding-aus

Re: Bird ID Help!!!!

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Re: Bird ID Help!!!!
From: Nathan <>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 09:29:17 +1000
Sorry I forgot to mention that I have edited these pictures, the unedited
ones are here: \
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n65/nrg800/HelpUneditied.jpg
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n65/nrg800/Help2Uneditied.jpg

Or you can see them all, and some discussion here:
http://www.birdingoz.com.au/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5056

Thanks!
~Nathan!