birding-aus

Vic visit

To: <>
Subject: Vic visit
From: "Greg Little" <>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 20:26:20 +1000
Gooday birders

Over this coming weekend my wife (Judy) and I are visiting our son who lives
at Nagambie, about an hour and a half north of Melbourne. This is a snap
decision to visit this weekend.  I am hoping to get a tick or two while down
there. Could a kind person please suggest a good location or two, within
reasonable strike of Nagambie, to try and see Blue-winged Parrot,
Orange-bellied Parrot (I am happy to drive down to the coast) and possibly
Rufous Bristlebird.

Thanking you

Greg Little

Greg Little - Principal Consultant