birding-aus

FW: [Birding-Aus] Nikon Monarchs and don't put your binos on the car roo

To: <>
Subject: FW: [Birding-Aus] Nikon Monarchs and don't put your binos on the car roof!
From: "Bob Dawson" <>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 16:59:26 +1000
Thanks everybody so far. I appreciate the comments and it seems the Monarchs
are pretty good. A little concerned about the problem with the eye cups
mentioned by Chris. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Another pair I was thinking of looking at are the Vanguard 10.5x45 Endeavour
ED. Also getting good raps but don't known anyone who has had a Vanguard,
except of course the old paddock bomb I learnt to drive in haha. Has anybody
tried them?

Oh and thanks Paul, but don't think the next pair of bins will go the way of
the last! I hope!

Kind Regards

Bob Dawson