birding-aus

mistress of the monkeys

To: trailerparktrash <>
Subject: mistress of the monkeys
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 19:45:59 +1000
Owen,

Is this the one you mean?
http://www.weboryx.com/phtml/ficha.phtml?Total=0&ref=L0015967&menu=libreria
  The store is in Barcelona and so offers you a choice of language,
Spanish and Catalan. Price 46.00 € . NHBS
http://www.nhbs.com/cunsi_pindo_tefno_154898.html&tab_tag=album
 also lists it at GBP 97.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford

On 24/08/2010, at 5:15 PM, trailerparktrash wrote:

Hello;

        if there are any book collecting Raptophiles out there who
know anything about a
        book called "Cunsi Pindo : Mistress of the Monkeys" by Paul
Tufino 2007
        and do not use the terms Andrew Isles or Lynx Edicions feel
free to email me.

it is mentioned in the bibliography of the just released book "the Eagle Watchers" and
        is published by SIMBIOE of Ecuador of which my bookshop can
find nothing. Lynx
mentions it as out of print and Andrew Isles does not mention it at all.

so if you know what SIMBIOE is or know where to find the book I would be happy
        to hear from you.