birding-aus

Princess Parrot in the News

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Princess Parrot in the News
From: Laurie Knight <>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 13:40:22 +1000
I would think that it is part of the great Australian tradition of traversing the Wallaby Track to set up camp anywhere you can get away with it. This is particularly the case during the grey nomad migration season where you will find caravans parked in a great variety of situations. I suspect that physical access difficulty is the main barrier to camping trespass.

Regards, Laurie.