birding-aus

Princess Parrot trip

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Princess Parrot trip
From: "Don Hadden" <>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:50:01 +0930
Further to my efforts to find a way to the PPs via Mt Liebig I was at first
heartened when it looked like I could get you permission but then someone
mentioned another party that had an interest in the area and unfortunately it
hasn't worked out. Sorry I wasn't able to help but encouraged to hear the CLC
people have been very helpful and obliging.

Don