birding-aus

New York and Ontario birdwatching thanks for all the help

To: <>
Subject: New York and Ontario birdwatching thanks for all the help
From: "Dufton Home" <>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 15:30:13 +1000
Hi all

A big thank you to everyone who responded to our request for advice on
birding in New York state and Ontario.

We had a great time and did score our target bird the blue bird - we even
got to see babies. We also got lots of the classics like Cardinals, Robins,
Jays, Sapsuckers, Woodpeckers and gorgeous little chickadees.

Although we were a little late in June to get the best birdwatching in New
York we still saw many new birds and really recommend the Catskill
Mountains, Adirondacks, the Finger Lakes and Central Park NY and the south
west of Ontario.

We met some lovely birdwatchers who helped us and even gave up their time to
take us birdwatching.

Just goes to show that birdwatching crosses all boundaries and birdwatchers
are a lovely tribe.

Kind Regards

Leonie Dufton