birding-aus

Eagle Cam - First Chick has Hatched

To: <>, <>
Subject: Eagle Cam - First Chick has Hatched
From: Simon Mustoe <>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 22:26:48 +0000
Geoff's beautiful photos and updates can be viewed at Bird-O:
http://bird-o.com/sydneys-sea-eagles-nest-live-and-online/

We are working very hard to get a live stream out to you as soon as possible.
The problem we are having is being able to record and stream simultaneously and
have hit a hitch with the software only allowing one camera feed at a time.
Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Regards,

Simon Mustoe.