birding-aus

Sea-Eagles Photo

Subject: Sea-Eagles Photo
From: Geoff Hutchinson <>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 21:05:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Martin

Birds Australia at Sydney Olympic Park, we have a High definition Video Camera
monitoring a pair of White-bellied Sea-Eagles. The image is 1920 x 1080
recorded
in Super Fine at 25 fps, I can capture jpg uncompressed images at that
resolution of what ever you want.

What do you want the photo to show? Have a look at
http://www.birdsaustralia.com.au/the-organisation/eaglecam.html

or http://www.flickr.com/photos/ghutcho/

Regards
Geoff Hutchinson