birding-aus

Melthreptus images

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Melthreptus images
From: "Cas and Lisa Liber" <>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 00:25:21 +1000
Hi all,
all this talking about Melithreptus got me intrigued - and I am reading alot
about them. There are no photos of Black-headed, White-naped
(western/chloropsis), or Golden-backed (M. gularis ssp. laetior) on
wikipedia, so if anyone has some 'off-cuts' or other photos they are happy
to donate under a Creative Commons licence, I'd be really grateful (trying
to get a photo of every species on the wikipedia genus article. I'd be
intrigued if any folks also had different ones of albogularis from around
the country as the DNA suggests this one split a long time ago between east
and north.
cheers
Cas